0.6/1kv PVC Insulated Power Ca
This product is made in accordance with the standard of GB/T 12706.1-2008 Extruded and Insulated Power Cables under Rated Voltage of 1kv to 35 kv and Power Cables under Rated Voltage of 1kv to 35 kv, and can also be made according to other standards required by users.
In addition to the above standard, the flame retardant property of flame retardant cable can also be divided into three categories, namely, ZA, ZB and ZC according to the standard of GB/T19666-2005. ZA flame retardant cable boasts the best flame retardant property. Users can select flame retardant cable according to their needs.
Features and Scope of Application
PVC insulated PVC sheathed power cable, characterized by good electrical property and chemical stability, simple structure and easy to use, is suitable for transmission and distribution wires with an AC rated voltage U0 / U of 0.6/1kV and below.
The main feature of flame-retardant power cable is that the cable is not easy to fire or ignition delay is limited within a certain range. It is applied to power stations, subways, tunnels, high-rise buildings, large industrial and mining enterprises, oil fields, coal and other places with a high cable laying intensity.
1. Power frequency and rated voltage U0 / U is 0.6/1kV.
2. The long-term allowable working environment of the cable conductor should not exceed 70℃.
3. The highest temperature of the cable conductor in short circuit (the longest time of duration does not exceed 5s) does not exceed 160 ℃.
4. Cable laying temperature should be no less than 0 ℃.
5. The minimum bend radius of cables when being installed: