I. Main purpose: RM6 indoor high voltage sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) ring wind unit is a newly developed rig net power feeding equipment with the cooperation between this company and French Schneider electric company. It can be used as the rig power supply and double circuit power supply in 10KV power supply network or used as end power supply equipment. It is widely used in plant, airport, wharf, high-rise residential buildings, school, park and underground railway as distribution, control and protection for electric energy. The main advantages are: small volume, easy to install, long work life, safe in use, etc.
II. Structural features:
1. Integral end packaging, plane layout structure, insulated by SF6 gas with relevant pressure of about 0.2bar in 20℃. It may be integrated as one by one, two, three or four compartment.
2. Air-blowing-inward three-action switch (close, separate, ground) is employed, with rational construction, strong arc extinguishing ability and easy operation
3 Outer shell of cabinet is made of stainless steel sheet by welding, with multi-layer seals. Performance of seals meet "Requirement of Sealed Pressure System".
4. Not affected by the change of surrounding environment and can work in the atrocious environment conditions.
5. Equipped with pressure relief equipment to ensure personal safety.
6. Fuse room and switch room together compose the protection return circuit. Remove the front panel and then you can install the fuse.
7. Equipped with earth switch anti-incorrect manipulation system for load switch to prevent the dangerous incorrect manipulation.
8. Small volume, low requirement for installation and wide applicability.
9. Meet the requirements of GB3804、GB3906、GB11022、IEC60265-1、IEC420、IEC298 standard.