GCS-0.4 Low-volatile distribution c
GCS low voltage draw-out type switch cabinet is newly designed low voltage draw-out type switch cabinet based on the principle of safe, economical, rational and reliable. This product has the following features: high disjunction and making capacity, good dynamic and thermo stability, flexible electric scheme, convenient combination, strong series performance and practicability, new structure and high protection degree. It may be used as the successor of low voltage draw-out type switch cabinet. The configuration meets IEC4391 low-voltage complete switch equipment and controller and GB7251 Low-voltage complete switch equipment
GCS low voltage draw-out type switch cabinet (hereinafter called equipment) applies to the dynamic and power distribution of the lower voltage distribution system such as electric power plant, transformer station, petrochemical industry department, plant and mining enterprise and high-rise buildings, or to the electric power conversion, distribution and control of electric power control center or capacitance compensation. It can meet the special requirements for computer interface when used in low voltage power control center and electric motor control center in electric power plant with big unit capacity and large scale petrifaction industry. This equipment is a newly designed product according to the requirements of supervision superior of electric power ministry, the power consumers and design department to meet the ever developing electric power market’s requirements for capacity increase, computer interface, power centralized control, convenience in centralized control, convenience in installation and maintenance and accident handling time decrease, etc.
Product working conditions:
1. The surround air temperature shall not be above 40℃ or below -5℃. The average temperature within 24 hours shall not be above 35℃. When excess, need to use by decrease the capacity according to the practical condition.
2. Indoors use. The height above sea level shall not excess 2000m.
3. The relative temperature of the surrounding air shall not excess 50% when at the highest temperature of +40℃ and bigger relative temperature is allowed when at the lower temperature. (e.g. 90% at +20℃) The influence of occasional condensation caused by temperature change shall be considered.
4. Degree of inclination to the vertical plane of this device when mounted is not greater than 5%, and the cabinets are aligned as a whole (in compliance with GBJ232-82)
5. The equipment shall be installed at the position without strenuous vibration and impulsion and not resulting in the corrosion of electric components.
6. For any special requirements, the consumer may negotiate and solve it with the manufacturer.
Product model and implication