SM6 medial voltage switchgear
I. Main purpose:
RM6 indoor high voltage sulfur hexafluoride ring network cabinet is a newly developed rig net power feeding equipment with the authorization of French Schneider electric company. It can be used as the rig power supply and double circuit power supply in 10KV power supply network or used as end power supply equipment. It is widely used in plant, airport, wharf, high-story residential area, school, park and underground railway as distribution, control and protection for electric energy. The main advantages are: small volume, easy to install, long work life, safe in use, etc.
II. Structural features
1. The ring network cabinet is composed of switch room, busbar room, cable room, operating gear room and controlling protection room.
2. Load-switch+disconnecting switch and earth switch are sealed in the shell filled with SF6 with the relative pressure of 0.4bars. It shall meet the requirements of “sealing pressure system”
3. Operational safety: the switch shall only be at one of these three positions: closed, open and earth. At the same time, it has the natural locking function to prevent the incorrect operation.
The contactor rotates with the driving force of spring operating mechanism but not affected by the operator. The operating mechanism may also use the electric force, which realizes the “three remote control”
In accident conditions, SF6 gas may break through the rupture disc to prevent the gas from spraying to the rear cabinet directly for the overpressure of accident gas, which also prevent the front spray and other accidents.
4. Long work life
5. The switch mechanism is supplied by Schneider electric company. The open circuit parts are free of maintenance.
6. It shall meet the requirements of GB3804、GB3906、IEC60265-1、IEC420、IEC298 standard.
Main Technical Parameters